The most iconic pepper mill from the Peugeot collection is available now in electric version. Behind the familiar beech silhouette lies a latest generation innovation.
The Paris Electric Pepper Mill from Peugeot stuns with its smooth moves. Only one hand is required to start this electric mill that looks like a manual mill.
- This mill runs on rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries and combines the movement of a manual mill with all the practicality of an electric motor, showcasing the ingenuity upon which Peugeot has forged its reputation.
- In a single, effortless motion, you can season your culinary preparations with your favorite pepper. Its high performance steel mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty. Whether in the kitchen or on the table, this sleek, practical mill will soon become your favorite companion.
- Paris electric mill features the patented u’Select adjustable grinding system that guarantees a regular and precise grind.
- Peugeot’s pepper mechanism is a combination of specially angled channeling grooves and teeth that creates a superior grind. Two-stage pepper mechanism - first cracks then grinds peppercorns ensuring the most flavor and aroma is released from the pepper. Mechanism constructed of case-hardened steel - virtually indestructible
- Peugeot’s salt crushing mechanism features two ribbed plates which work to fracture and crush coarse, dry sea salt to a consistent size. The salt grinding mechanism is made of corrosion resistant Stainless Steel
- Each mill is presented in a gift box.
- Dimensions: 13.5-in (34 cm) height
- Limited lifetime warranty in the mechanism
- Made in France
A note on Peugeot pepper and salt mills:
What kind of pepper should I use in my pepper grinder?
- Use only dry, hard, whole peppercorns that are 5 mm (0.2”) or less in diameter.
- Use peppercorns from the piper nigrum family such as white, black (Lampong, Tellicherry, Malabar) or green
- Do not use pepper mill to grind salt, herbs, seeds, pre-ground pepper or any other spice
- Pink peppercorns may only be used as part of a peppercorn blend to a maximum of 15% pink
- Do not use peppers as they are too long, dense and thick to be ground
- Do not use pickled or brined peppercorns as they will clog the mechanism in the mill.