Peugeot Paris u'Select Salt Mill, Red Lacquer 7-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
With its iconic shape and unsurpassed functionality, the Paris Mill from Peugeot is easily recognizable as a symbol of fine dining, whether gracing a table or performing flawlessly in the kitchen. The Paris Mill is without doubt the gold standard. Often copied, but never equaled.
Its appealing rounded shape makes for a great grasp and for easy rotation of the head to unleash the fresh flavor of salt or peppercorns. From a visual standpoint, this mill reinforces the upscale, welcoming ambiance of the best kitchens and dining rooms.
- Finished with two coats of glossy paint for a stunning and durable look
- Peugeot’s Salt Crushing Mechanism features two ribbed plates which work to fracture and crush coarse, dry sea salt to a consistent size. The salt grinding mechanism is made of corrosion resistant Stainless Steel.
- Exclusive u’Select Ring on the bottom. The patented system enables precise grind adjustment settings ranging from very coarse to powdery.
- All Peugeot mills come partially filled with pepper and salt respectively.
- Limited lifetime warranty in the mechanism.
- Body’s mill carries a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Dimension: 8.75-in (22 cm) tall
- Made in France
A note on Peugeot salt mills:
What kind of salt should I use in my salt grinder?
- Only use dry, coarse salts that are 4 mm (0,16 in.) or smaller. It can be used to grind a variety of salts including: Himalayan pink salt, Persian Blue salt, refined rock salt, sea salt that is not refined and Bengal salt. Use a PEUGEOT Wet Salt Mill to grind wet salt.