- This pocket manual pepper mill can be carried around everywhere. It is equipped with a lifetime-guaranteed mechanism for precision and adjustable grinding.
- The pepper grind size can be adjusted in a single motion by tightening the button (from a fine grind for a powerful aroma to a coarse grind to release the true flavour of the pepper).
- The pocket mill is the ideal solution for always having your favourite pepper to hand and taking full advantage of all the flavour of freshly ground pepper
- Made in France
A note on Peugeot pepper and salt mills:
What kind of pepper should I use in my pepper grinder?
- Use only dry, hard, whole peppercorns that are 5 mm (0.2”) or less in diameter.
- Use peppercorns from the piper nigrum family such as white, black (Lampong, Tellicherry, Malabar) or green
- Do not use pepper mill to grind salt, herbs, seeds, pre-ground pepper or any other spice
- Pink peppercorns may only be used as part of a peppercorn blend to a maximum of 15% pink
- Do not use peppers as they are too long, dense and thick to be ground
- Do not use pickled or brined peppercorns as they will clog the mechanism in the mill.