Rosle VS 600 Series Serving Ladle
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
What distinguishes ROSLE products from others, is the careful attention we give to every detail. Every one of these flawless utensils has been streamlined to suit a special task and carries out its function superbly. A combination of maximum performance with timeless design.
ROSLE utensils are carefully manufactured and leave the premises only after passing a strict quality control. They are made with the best materials, primarily 18/10 stainless steel because it is hygienic, neutral to taste and smell, and is of almost limitless durability. ROSLE has won several design awards and are without doubt one of the best kitchen utensils in the world.
Rosle kitchen utensils are highly functional and have been designed for superior performance. Rosle tools carry out many demanding tasks fulfilling the highest expectations and are covered by a 20-year warranty.
- Made of a solid piece of 18/10 stainless steel, the stylishly designed VS 600 Serving Series has timeless appeal and sets off tableware and decoration brilliantly.
- Spoons and ladles for preparation, portioning and serving have an all around special rim for exact and drip free pouring.
- For serving and portioning small quantities.
- The ladle has a diameter of approx. 2.8 in. (7cm)and holds approx. 70 ml/0.07 qt.
- Incorporates a pouring rim for drip-free pouring.
- Seamless one piece manufacture.
- Dimensions: Total Length: 10.2-in (25.5 cm) Weight: 0.25 pounds / 115 gr
- 20-year warranty
Ships within 24-48 Hours
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.