Smeg 50's Style Aesthetic Espresso Coffee Machine, White
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
SMEG is an italian home appliance manufacturer located in Guastalla, in the northern Italian region of Emilia-Romagna. Crucial qualities such as safety, durability, flexibility and attractiveness can be seen in all SMEG products thanks to the meticulous design process every product goes through. Know-how, creativity, and style: these are the qualities that materialize from SMEG's Italian identity, and characterize the company's commitment to bringing everyday objects to life.
- User-friendly control panel. 3 buttons to adjust preferred settings and select single/double espresso or the activation of the steam function.
- The machine will alert you when a de-calc is required.
- Stainless steel filter holder with 3 filters included (single, double, paper pods).
- Sophisticated thermoblock heating system which allows for faster switch-on times and precise water temperature control for brewing, steam and hot water.
- Benefiting from optimum 15 bar pressure, the machine produces perfect espresso results.
The machine also has a milk wand/ frother for cappuccinos - by mixing steam, air and milk, dense creamy foam is created.
- The possibility of removing the cup tray makes the espresso coffee machine even more versatile, allowing you to use tall mugs as well.
- Power: 1350 W
- Single Coffee Function
- Double Coffee Function
- Adjustable coffee length
- Adjustable water hardness: light/medium/hard
- Decalcification alarm
- Hot Water Function
- Adjustable Stand-by Function
- Stand-by setting: 9 min/30 min/3 hrs
- Adjustable Coffee Temperature: low/medium/high
- Control Settings: Buttons, Lever
- Buttons Material: Plastic
- Buttons Colour: Silver
- N° buttons: 3
- Heating System: Thermoblock
- Pump Pressure: 15 bar
- Water container capacity: 33.81 fl. oz.
- Removable Water Container
- Drip Tray
- Cup Warmer
- Hot Water/Steam Dispenser
- Antislip Base
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power cord length: 39 3/8 "