Staub Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte, 3.5-Quart, Burnt Orange
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Staub cookware excels in providing the perfect environment for slow cooked, flavour-enhanced meals. Staub has become the benchmark and first reference brand for enameled cast iron cookware used by professionals. Its journey begins in the Alsace region of France. Rich in history, food and craft, the area is renowned for hearty one-pot recipes and fine enameled ceramics. Every piece of Staub cast iron cookware is made from one-use sand mold and absorbs enamel coating in a distinctive way. Subtle differences arise from this production process. These unique features should never be considered as defective.
All Staub products are enameled on the inside and out. The black matte enamel interior does not require seasoning and will not react to acidic foods. Because of the properties of this interior, the more you use your Staub product, the better it will perform. The oils used and created when cooking will penetrate the pores of the matte enamel and create a natural, smooth non-stick surface.
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Stainless steel knob
- Gorgeous enamel finish transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France