The Staub Cast Iron Tomato Cocotte is ideal for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub cast iron cookware retains heat and distributes it evenly, making food more consistent in texture and taste. In addition to having these technical merits, it's attractive appearance make it possible for the dish to go straight from the stove to the table.
- Traditional oval design; for use on all heat sources, including induction.
- Black matte enamel coating is indestructible; chip resistant without discoloring.
- Cast iron construction retains heat keeping it warm after being taken out of the oven.
- Perfect for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics.
- Made in France; safe for use in dishwasher, although hand washing recommended.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Dimensions: 12.8 X 8.2 X 3.7"
- Weight: 11.7 pounds.