Tamahagane San 3-ply Special Steel Nakiri Knife with Brown Pakkawood Handle, 7-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japanese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. Tamahagane strives for quality kitchen knives that are both beautiful and functional, this results in durable and sharp knives that can be passed down through generations.
- The San collection of Tamahagane knives features 3-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention.
- San Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge.
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- Distinctive brown pakkawood handle that fits comfortably in the hand.
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.