Tamahagane San 3-ply Special Steel Sujihiki Slicing Knife with Black Mikarta Handle, 10.5-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japanese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. The Sujihiki Slicing Knife is great for precise and clean cuts thanks to its long and slender blade. It is also normally used to slice through boneless protein.
- The San collection of Tamahagane knives features 3-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention.
- San Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge.
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- Distinctive black Mikarta handle that fits comfortably in the hand.
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.