Tamahagane San 3-ply Special Steel Sujihiki Slicing Knife with Brown Pakkawood Handle, 9.5-Inches
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japananese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. The San Sujihiki Slicing Knife features a long, slender blade, perfect for clean cuts.
- The San collection of Tamahagane knives features 3-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention
- San Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- Distinctive dark pakkawood handle that fits comfortably in the hand
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan