Tamahagane San Kyoto Damascus Steel Chef's Knife with Black Mikarta Handle, 9-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japanese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. The Chef’s knife will be your indispensable go-to kitchen knife, perfect for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- The San Kyoto collection of Tamahagane knives features 63-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention.
- San Kyoto Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge.
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- The distinctive black Mikarta handle, resin laminated with linen, fits comfortably in the hand.
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.