Tamahagane San Kyoto Damascus Steel Paring Knife With Black Mikarta Handle, 3.5-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japanese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. Tamahagane strives for quality kitchen knives that are both beautiful and functional, this results in durable and sharp knives that can be passed down through generations.
- The San Kyoto collection of Tamahagane knives features 63-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention.
- San Kyoto Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge.
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- The distinctive black Mikarta handle, resin laminated with linen, fits comfortably in the hand.
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.