Tamahagane San Tsubame 3-ply Special Steel Santoku Knife with with Brown Pakkawood Handle, 6.8-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japanese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. The San Tsubame Santoku Knife will be your general-purpose knife, best used for cutting, chopping and mincing vegetables.
- The San Tsubame collection of Tamahagane knives features 3-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention.
- San Tsubame Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge.
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- Distinctive dark pakkawood handle that fits comfortably in the hand.
- The blade of the San Tsubame collection is hand-hammered and then sandblasted, giving it a very rich appearance.
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.