Tamahagane San Tsubame 3-ply Special Steel Sujihiki Slicing Knife with Brown Pakkawood Handle, 9.5-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japanese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. The Sujihiki Slicing Knife is great for precise and clean cuts thanks to its long and slender blade. It is also normally used to slice through boneless protein.
- The San Tsubame collection of Tamahagane knives features 3-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention.
- San Tsubame Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge.
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- Distinctive dark pakkawood handle that fits comfortably in the hand.
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.