Cut, chop and slice like the pros with this convenient prep set from one of the most respected names in cutlery. Every knife features a strong, long-lasting blade of hand-forged, tempered and hardened high-carbon steel with a long-lasting, V-ground edge that's easy to sharpen. In a process that involves 38 separate steps of hammering, shaping, refining, sharpening, buffing and polishing, a solid sheet of steel is transformed into working art that will hold its edge and maintain its shape. Each cutting edge is hand-ground by skilled craftsmen in Solingen, Germany—the knife-producing capital of the world. Perfectly balanced, the comfortable, triple-riveted molded handles are high-impact and more sanitary than wood.
- 3.5" Paring Knife - Slicing, peeling, mincing small produce
- 6" Cook's Knife - Chopping, mincing, slicing, & dicing
- Part of the Wusthof Classic line
- Full tang & triple riveted
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Full bolster & finger guard
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Comfortable & highly durable Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look & feel, stickered with red Trident logo
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Wusthof is committed to environmental awareness & sustainability
- Caution: cook's knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Weight (in Lbs): 2.