This Wusthof's Classic Knife Set is the perfect cutlery trio for a beginning chef.
This Wusthof Cooks Set is perfect for a beginning chef or the kitchen of a weekend home, this 3-piece Knife set includes an 8" cook's knife, 6" utility knife, and 3.5" paring knife.
Wusthof's Classic Series knives feature a traditional a full bolster/finger guard which adds heft at the knife's critical mild section. Each knife is precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel.
- An ideal starter set for hobby cooks
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Full Bolster finger guards adds heft at the knife's critical mid-section. Provides perfect balance
- Three silver-nickel compression rivets permanently secure the poly-handle to the full tang
- Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- The heel of the handle assists in safe and controlled handling of the knife
- Lifetime warranty
- The WÜSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade
- Set includes:
- (01) 4582 / 20 cm (8-in) - Cook´s knife
- (01) 4522 / 16 cm (6-in) - Utility knife
- (01) 4066 / 9 cm (3-1/2) - Paring knife