The Classic 6-in Hollow Edge Boning Knife is ideal for removing bones in pork, beef or chicken. The long narrow curved blade enables the knife to move cleanly along the bones for clean cuts. The curved design makes it easy to trim fat and separate the meat from the bone.The hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce friction and drag. This knife allows cooks to effortlessly prep a wide array of fresh produce, including starchy vegetables like potatoes, which tend to stick to a knife’s blade.
Family owned for seven generations, Wusthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. To this day, every Wusthof knife is still expertly crafted in this legendary city. The trident symbolizes our three core values: Passion, Diligence, Perfection.
Long renowned as “The City of Blades,” Solingen, Germany has earned the reputation of crafting the world’s finest cutlery for generation after generation.
Located in Western Germany near the banks of the Wupper River, Solingen has been home to master blacksmiths for over 2,000 years. The many creeks and spillways of the river were perfectly suited to provide power for the production of blades in the 18th and 19th centuries. It was then, in the year of 1814, when WÜSTHOF first got its start in Solingen and the business has remained in the WÜSTHOF family ever since.
Knives made in Solingen have long been honored and prized for their outstanding quality and craftsmanship. For that reason, the name of Solingen has been protected with legislation, “The Solingen Decree,” so that this dedication to quality is maintained and that knives made in Solingen meet the most exacting standards.
WÜSTHOF continues to call the picturesque city of Solingen its home, and proudly marks each blade as “Made in Solingen.”
- 6" curved boning knife from Wusthof Classic Cutlery
- Cleans poultry, meat, fish, and wild game
- Flexible curved blade maneuvers easily around bone
- High-carbon , stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof Classic Boning Knife’s blade 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident badge
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof Classic Boning Knife blade length: 6" curved
- Wusthof Classic Boning Knife warranty: limited lifetime
- Made in Solingen / Germany
- Weight (in Lbs): 1.