Wusthof's Classic Ikon series features an innovative handle design for outstanding haptics, a triple riveted to blades forged from high-carbon steel.
PEtec technology provides extremely sharp knives with a exceptionally long sharpness retention / service life so you can get optimum cutting shape along the entire length of the blade (cutting edge).
- Set includes the following:
(01) 4086 / 9 cm (3-1/2-in) - Paring knife
(01) 4086 / 12 cm (4-1/2-in) - Paring knife
(04) 4096 / 12 cm (4-1/2-in) - Steak knives
(01) 4506 / 16 cm (6-in) - Carving knife
(01) 4166 / 20 cm (8-in) - Bread knife
(01) 4596 / 20 cm (8-in) - Cook´s knife,
(01) 4473 / 26 cm - Sharpening steel,
(01) 5558 - Kitchen shears
(01) 13-Slot Block
- Innovative handle design for outstanding haptics
- Double bolster with synthetic handle provides perfect balance
- Fully forged from one solid piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel triple riveted handle
- The WÜSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Weight: 10 lbs.