Wusthof's Classic Ikon series features an innovative handle design for outstanding haptics, a triple riveted to blades forged from high-carbon steel.
PEtec technology provides extremely sharp knives with a exceptionally long sharpness retention / service life so you can get optimum cutting shape along the entire length of the blade (cutting edge).
- 14° angle per side
- Blades precision forged from one solid piece of steel and tempered to optimum sharpness
- Full tangs extends through handles for perfect balance and handling
- Double bolsters provides heft and balance for effortless cutting
- Innovative handle design for outstanding haptics.
- Rivets permanently secure handle to tang
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Triple riveted handle.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 1 lbs