Wusthof's Classic Ikon series features an innovative handle design for outstanding haptics, a triple riveted to blades forged from high-carbon steel.
PEtec technology provides extremely sharp knives with a exceptionally long sharpness retention / service life so you can get optimum cutting shape along the entire length of the blade (cutting edge).
- Precise filleting of fish, game or meat.
- The unique, flexible blade design is functional in either a kitchen or outdoors in a fishing and hunting setting.
- Double bolster with synthetic handle provides perfect balance
- Fully forged from one solid piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel triple riveted handle
- The WÜSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Weight: 1 lbs