The Wusthof Classic Ikon 3 inch Paring Knife is forged from one piece of high-carbon stainless steel to guarantee quality use for years to come. The blade of the Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife is completely straight, making it perfect for intricate tasks such as mincing or dicing. The curved back of the cutting edge allows it to be used similarly to an exacto knife for precise, straight cuts.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo.
- Full bolster and finger guard.
- 3-in blade.
- Weight: 2 lbs.