The Classic IKON 4-in Extra Wide Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. Acting as a mini cook’s knife, this paring knife’s extra girth and rounded, straight-edge blade surface makes it a champ for crushing garlic and scooping up prepped ingredients for easy transfer to bowl or pan.
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Dimensions: 9”x1”x1” (full length)