The paring of fruits, vegetables, and more has never been so satisfying in the kitchen as it is with the Wusthof Classic IKON 3.5 in. Paring Knife. You can count on Wusthof knives for ultra-sharp, easy-to-care-for blades and sturdy construction. This stunning hand-washable knife is made from one piece of specially-tempered high-carbon steel for amazing strength.
- 3.5” paring knife from Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives.
- Peels & quarters apples, slices tomatoes, deseeds peppers, & scores bread rolls.
- High-carbon, stain-free steel forged blade.
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle.
- 58° Rockwell hardness.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention.
- Half bolster allows the full length of the blade to be sharpened.
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration.
- Wusthof Trident logo.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife blade length: 3.5”.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife warranty: limited lifetime.
- Weight: 1 lbs.