The Classic Ikon Peeling Knife has an innovative handle design for outstanding haptics. The blade has a laser controlled and tested cutting edge. The Knife has been precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel. Handle is triple riveted for added durability. A beautiful addition to any kitchen. The Peeling Knife has a blade with a pointed tip that is excellent for peeling, shaping and cleaning produce such as apples, pears, potatoes, and zucchini. The shaped blade and tip are also beneficial for creating beautiful garnishes such as chocolate, lemon or lime shavings.
- This particular shape is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Paring knife blade measures 2.75 inches in length.