Classic Ikon knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. The CLASSIC IKON 12" Hollow Edge Salmon Slicer is a long slender blade with a rounded tip. The blade is longer than many other knives so that it can slice across large roasts in one swift movement. The super slender blade is designed to remove skin from delicate fish such as salmon. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
- Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Salmon Slicer - 4546 / 32 cm (12") Features:
- The ultimate specialty knife designed solely for the paper-thin slicing of this delicate cut of fish.
- With hollow edge.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Specially designed bolster.