Wusthof's Classic Ikon series features an innovative handle design for outstanding haptics, a triple riveted to blades forged from high-carbon steel.
PEtec technology provides extremely sharp knives with a exceptionally long sharpness retention / service life so you can get optimum cutting shape along the entire length of the blade (cutting edge).
- 10° angle per side.
- Hollow Edge with Granton Edge.
- Blades precision forged from one solid piece of steel.
- Full tangs extends through handles for perfect balance & handling.
- Double bolsters provides heft & balance for effortless cutting.
- Innovative handle design for outstanding haptics.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Triple riveted handle.
- Laser-controlled & tested cutting edge.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Weight: 1 lbs.