Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The Classic 6" Curved Meat Fork works elegantly with the Wusthof Carving Knife. This two pronged fork helps guide the carving knife away from your hands and efficiently slice large roasts. The meat fork also holds meat in place while slicing or serving.
Family owned for seven generations, Wusthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. To this day, every Wusthof knife is still expertly crafted in this legendary city. The trident symbolizes our three core values: Passion, Diligence, Perfection.
Long renowned as “The City of Blades,” Solingen, Germany has earned the reputation of crafting the world’s finest cutlery for generation after generation.
Located in Western Germany near the banks of the Wupper River, Solingen has been home to master blacksmiths for over 2,000 years. The many creeks and spillways of the river were perfectly suited to provide power for the production of blades in the 18th and 19th centuries. It was then, in the year of 1814, when WÜSTHOF first got its start in Solingen and the business has remained in the WÜSTHOF family ever since.
Knives made in Solingen have long been honored and prized for their outstanding quality and craftsmanship. For that reason, the name of Solingen has been protected with legislation, “The Solingen Decree,” so that this dedication to quality is maintained and that knives made in Solingen meet the most exacting standards.
WÜSTHOF continues to call the picturesque city of Solingen its home, and proudly marks each blade as “Made in Solingen.”
- As a carving or serving Wusthof fork, you'll have a good hold on most anything.
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Meat Fork is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening.
- The Wusthof Meat Fork is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened.
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Meat Fork.
- This Wusthof Classic Meat Fork is forged with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties.
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties.
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Meat Fork
- Contents of chromium % (15%).
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Meat Fork is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb Meat Forks
- Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty.