Peel garlic cloves and slice herbs with precision with this essential paring knife, featuring a finger guard design. Paring knives are typically on the smaller side. The sharp point is preferable for more intricate work like peeling and removing seeds, but can handle thinner meats.
Family owned for seven generstions, Wusthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. To this day, every Wusthof knife is still expertly crafted in this legendary city. The trident symbolizes our three core values: Passion, Diligence, Perfection.
Long renowned as “The City of Blades,” Solingen, Germany has earned the reputation of crafting the world’s finest cutlery for generation after generation.
Located in Western Germany near the banks of the Wupper River, Solingen has been home to master blacksmiths for over 2,000 years. The many creeks and spillways of the river were perfectly suited to provide power for the production of blades in the 18th and 19th centuries. It was then, in the year of 1814, when WÜSTHOF first got its start in Solingen and the business has remained in the WÜSTHOF family ever since.
Knives made in Solingen have long been honored and prized for their outstanding quality and craftsmanship. For that reason, the name of Solingen has been protected with legislation, “The Solingen Decree,” so that this dedication to quality is maintained and that knives made in Solingen meet the most exacting standards.
WÜSTHOF continues to call the picturesque city of Solingen its home, and proudly marks each blade as “Made in Solingen.”
- 3.5” paring knife from Wusthof Classic Cutlery
- Peels & quarters apples, slices tomatoes, deseeds peppers, & scores bread rolls
- Clip point for enhanced spearing, scoring, and slicing
- High-carbon , stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof Classic Paring Knife’s blade 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident badge
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof Classic Paring Knife blade length: 3.5”
- Wusthof Classic Paring Knife warranty: limited lifetime