Streamlined with dynamic, modern lines, Wusthof's Epicure line of fine knives provides increased stability and enhanced performance with feel-good comfort. Designed with a wider shape with a slight curve, the forged steel blades are coated with a translucent protective coating to increase hardness, resist corrosion and prevent food from sticking. Two rivets attach the blade to the Epicurean recycled wood-fiber handle, the same material found in high-end cutting boards and renowned for its hygienic properties.
- 3.5” paring knife.
- Ideal for trimming, peeling, and other detailed work.
- Part of the Epicure line.
- Forged from one piece of steel.
- Epicurean wood composite handle.
- Excellent balance.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Ceramic coating for corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Precision Edge Techonlogy for sharper blade with better edge retention.
- 14° angle on each side.
- 7.4” long.
- Weight: 0.41 lbs.