The Wusthof Epicure 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is a classic Japanese cooking knife ideal for thin slices. Special bevels on the blade create air pockets between the blade and food, preventing slices from sticking to the knife for cleaner and more efficient slices.
- 7” Santoku knife.
- Great for chopping tough vegetables and slicing meats.
- Part of the Epicure line.
- Hollow edge reduces friction.
- Forged from one piece of steel.
- Epicurean wood composite handle.
- Excellent balance.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Ceramic coating for corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Precision Edge Techonlogy for sharper blade with better edge retention.
- 14° angle on each side.