The standard 3" paring knife has a pointed tip for precise slicing and tiny blade work. The other paring knife has a squared tip and flat blade edge that is good for mincing and dicing small fruits and vegetables as well as cutting through citrus rinds. The bird's beak peeler is ideal for peeling fruits and vegetables as well as deveining shrimp. Its arched blade shape and pointed tip add control and accuracy when working with small food items.
- Set includes:
- 3" Straight Paring knife, #4010/08
- 3" Clip Point Paring knife, #4042
- 2.25" Peeling knife, #4034
- The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- Wusthof Peeling knife: This particular shape is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface.