Precision cut from a single piece of Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel, the Wüsthof Gourmet 2.75” Paring Knife provides a flat, straight edge to offer close control in the finest, most detailed tasks. This extra small blade is the perfect choice for peeling, paring, mincing and dicing vegetables and fruit, as well as the most meticulous decorating. The Wüsthof Gourmet 2.75” Paring Knife is ideal for intricate cuts with exacting precision.
- Incredibly sharp and easily maintained, laser cut blade.
- Tempered to 56⁰ hardness on the Rockwell scale
- Used most often to trim, slice & peel small produce
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Blade Length: 2.75 inches.