Do you like to create veggie carvings? Do you enjoy baking fruit pies the old fashioned way? Then you will love the curved bird's beak blade of the Wusthof GOURMET 2 1/4" Peeling Knife. A bird's beak blade has a shorter blade than most paring knives and curves upward making it ideal for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface. It is also the perfect knife to make decorative garnishes such as fluted mushrooms.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle
- Traditional Wusthof look and feel with red Trident logo on handle
- Laser cut blade increases sharpness by 20%, extends edge retention
- Tempered to 56⁰ hardness on the Rockwell scale
- Dimensions: Length of blade: 2.25" Bird's Beak
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Blade Length: 2.25 inches.