The Wusthof Classic Ikon Blackwood 5-Piece Studio Knife Block Set is a compact and stunning addition to your kitchen. The 4-Slot Walnut block is a decorative piece in its own right, and contrasts beautifully with the rare African Blackwood handles of the Ikon Blackwood knives. Accomplish a wide variety of work like hulling strawberries, trimming fat from chicken breasts, or adding detailed flare to garnishes with the 3” Flat Cut Paring Knife and 4 1” Utility Knife. The 6” Cook’s Knife is ideal for smaller hands, but the ergonomic design makes it a seamless extension of any chef, as its fully forged, special alloy steel blade slices through meats and vegetables with ease. The stainless steel Kitchen Shears are handy for snipping herbs to flavor your dishes or flowers to decorate them.
- 5-piece knife block set from Wusthof, makers of world-class gourmet cutlery
- A great start to your Wusthof IKON collection.
- Includes tools for slicing fruit, chopping herbs, cutting produce, slicing beef & chicken, and more.
- Blades are well balanced and comfortable in the hand.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of steel (X50CrMoV15).
- Handles are made from dark African blackwood (AKA Grenadilla).
- Blackwood colors range from purple to dark brown to black.
- Distinct wood grain makes every IKON blackwood knife a unique instrument.
- High-density, low-porous blackwood heartwood won't react to moisture and humidity.
- Knife handles are triple-riveted to tangs.
- Made in Germany from German steel.
- Hand-wash knives only (do not machine wash).
- Lifetime warranty through Wusthof.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.8" x 6" tall.
- Weight: 4 lbs.