With its beautifully finished wooden handles, Wüsthof’s Ikon Blackwood series combines exceptional workmanship and an aesthetically striking design. This well-balanced set of essential kitchen knives features long-lasting high-carbon-steel blades. Full-tang construction and double bolsters guarantee peerless balance and stability.
Block Set Includes:
3 ½" paring knife
6" carving knife
6 ½" hollow-edge santoku knife
8" serrated bread knife
8" chef knife
9" hollow-edge carving knife
10" sharpening steel
8" steel kitchen shears
Knife block with front-facing Wusthof trident logo.
- 9-piece knife block set from Wusthof, makers of world-class gourmet cutlery.
- Versatile: large knife block set handles 90% of everyday cooking and baking prep tasks.
- Contains straight-edge knives for slicing beef and chicken.
- Contains hollow-edge knives to keep produce from sticking to blade when slicing cucumbers or tomatoes.
- Contains a serrated knife to saw through loaves of bread without smashing them.
- Steel kitchen shears for cleaning softshell crab and trimming vegetables.
- Sharpening steel keeps blades in peak condition.
- Knife block has empty slots for future expansion.
- Blades are well balanced and comfortable in the hand.
- Knives are forged from a single piece of steel (X50CrMoV15).
- Handles are made from dark African blackwood (AKA Grenadilla).
- Blackwood colors range from purple to dark brown to black.
- Distinct wood grain makes every IKON blackwood knife a unique instrument.
- High-density, low-porous blackwood heartwood won't react to moisture and humidity.
- Knife handles are triple-riveted to tangs.
- Made in Germany from German steel.
- Hand-wash knives only (do not machine wash).
- Lifetime warranty through Wusthof.
- Weight: 10 lbs.