The Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Bread Knife features a strong, serrated blade which allows for cutting without squeezing or damaging your food. Its serrated edges are perfect for anything with a tough skin or crust, allowing the soft interior to be protected through each slice. It is ideal for slicing all types of breads, as well as large fruits such as cantaloupes, pineapples or watermelon.
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Contoured handle made of stunning African Blackwood, one of the hardest woods in the world.
- Double bolsters provide balance & allow the blade to be sharpened along its full length.
- Full tang is triple-riveted to handle for strength & durability.
- Blade is tempered to 58 degrees on the Rockwell hardness scale.
- Precision Edge Technology makes blade 20% stronger with double the edge-retention.
- Covered by Wusthof’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in Germany.
- Hand-wash only.
- Weight: 0.68 lbs.