Wusthof's Ikon Blackwood series combines exceptional workmanship and an aesthetically striking design. The handles of polished African blackwood with a fine grain are triple riveted to blades precision forged from stain-resistant high-carbon steel.
- Bread knife from the Wusthof IKON cutlery line.
- Carves clean slices out of full loaves of pumpkin bread/zucchini bread, homemade whole-wheat bread , and baguettes.
- Serrated edge saws through bread loaves without warping or crushing it.
- Well balanced and comfortable in the hand.
- 7.9" blade.
- Forged from a single piece of steel (X50CrMoV15).
- Gorgeous handle made from dark African blackwood (AKA Grenadilla).
- Blackwood colors range from purple to dark brown to black.
- Distinct wood grain makes every IKON blackwood knife a unique instrument.
- High-density, low-porous blackwood heartwood won't react to moisture and humidity.
- Handle is triple-riveted to tang.
- Made in Germany from German steel.
- Hand-wash only.
- Lifetime warranty through Wusthof.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.