The Ikon Blackwood Cook's Knife by Wusthof is a true kitchen multi-tasker. No kitchen is complete without at least one of these manually-operated food processors. The chef's, or cook's knife is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. For coarse or fine chopping, mincing or dicing of virtually any kind of food. Perfectly balanced, the cook's knife is an extension of your hand.
- Small-sized chef's knife/cook's knife from the Wusthof IKON cutlery line.
- General-pupose kitchen knife: slices beef, chops onions, dices tomatoes, cleans shellfish, & minces herbs.
- Exceptionally versatile.
- Well balanced and comfortable in the hand.
- 6.3" blade.
- 14° angle per side.
- Forged from a single piece of steel (X50CrMoV15).
- Gorgeous handle made from dark African blackwood (AKA Grenadilla).
- Blackwood colors range from purple to dark brown to black.
- Distinct wood grain makes every IKON blackwood knife a unique instrument.
- High-density, low-porous blackwood heartwood won't react to moisture and humidity.
- Handle is triple-riveted to tang.
- Made in Germany from German steel.
- Hand-wash only.
- Lifetime warranty through Wusthof.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs