The Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Paring Knife is very versatile and can be used for small mincing jobs (eg: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs) as well as cleaning, peeling and cutting fruits vegetables.
Wusthof Ikon Blackwood knives incorporate the design, ergonomics and Wusthof quality to give you the ultimate cutting experience. This range of knives are the "crown jewels" of the Wusthof collection with their beautiful, dark brown handles with distinctive wood grain markings that make every knife unique.
- Paring knife from the Wusthof IKON cutlery line.
- Common kitchen knife for peeling/slicing fruits & vegetables, cleaning shrimp, de-seeding peppers, and mincing herbs.
- Extremely versatile.
- Well balanced and comfortable in the hand.
- 3.5" blade.
- 14° angle per side.
- Forged from a single piece of steel (X50CrMoV15).
- Gorgeous handle made from dark African blackwood (AKA Grenadilla).
- Blackwood colors range from purple to dark brown to black.
- Distinct wood grain makes every IKON blackwood knife a unique instrument.
- High-density, low-porous blackwood heartwood won't react to moisture and humidity.
- Handle is triple-riveted to tang.
- Made in Germany from German steel.
- Hand-wash only.
- Lifetime warranty through Wusthof.