The Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Hollow Edge Santoku Knife features a thin, wide blade with a curvature on the edge which allows for safe control while chopping. Perfect for creating precise cuts, making it an ideal chopping tool. The wide blade is useful for scooping up the food you were chopping and placing it in your pan or dish. The hollow edge is also helpful to keep food from sticking to your knife while you quickly chop.
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel.
- Triple rivets add strength to knife & increase control.
- Handle made of beautiful, dense African Blackwood (Grenadill wood).
- Precision Edge Technology makes blade 20% stronger, doubles edge-retention.
- Double bolsters add balance, allow blade to be sharpened along entire length.
- Covered by Wusthof’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in Germany.
- Hand-wash only.