The jewel of the WUSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of Grenadill wood. Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood, is one of the hardest and heaviest woods in the world. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The IKON 6" Straight Meat Fork works elegantly with the WÜSTHOF Carving Knife. This two pronged fork helps guide the carving knife away from your hands and efficiently slice large roasts. The meat fork also holds meat in place while slicing or serving.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice. the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood).
- Wash by hand only.