Designed to fit Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications, the Zwilling Kramer Meiji Utility Knife is perfect for chopping smaller foods and vegetables.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence