Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Mini Cocotte, 1/3-Quart, Cerise
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed with a stylish design, this Le Creuset Mini Cocotte is a versatile and perfect solution for both preparation and serving.
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive, nonporous satin black interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- Dimension: 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 x 3 1/4-in (W x D x H)
- Compatible with Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Pan-Fried Noodles And Shrimp
Cook rice noodles in boiling water according to package directions. Drain well and toss with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to keep separated. Trim and wash the bok choy, then slice into 1-inch pieces. Whisk together oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sugar.
Heat an enameled cast iron soup pot over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Cook garlic and chili for 15 seconds while stirring, then add the shrimp and cook just until it turns pink. Add the bok choy and toss a few times to coat with oil. Cover the pot with the lid for 1 minute to wilt the greens. Remove the lid and continue to cook while tossing, until the shrimp is cooked through and the moisture is cooked off. Remove everything to a plate.
Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in the pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the eggs and scramble quickly. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minute, tossing to separate the strands. Return bok choy and shrimp to the pot.
Pour in the sauce and stir to combine. Continue cooking until all ingredients are hot and evently coated with sauce. Serve with lime wedges and chopped cilantro.