Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept; is perpetuating the story of one of the oldest French cookware factory (1826). The Cristel collections are an alchemy between ergonomics, performance and design. Each tool is thought so that its use is easy, its technical performances are optimal and its design is a true pleasure for eyes.
Each product is imagined, designed and made in France; with the finest quality, handcraft and materials.
- The base is made out of an alloy of stainless steel and aluminum. The heat is simultaneously spread over the whole surface of the base and sides. For gentle, economic cooking with no risk of sticking and protecting all the nutritional qualities of food
- Multicooking: suitable for all cooking cooktops; can also be placed on the oven (with or without the lid)
- Simplicity: In one easy gesture the handle goes from the saucepan to the pan, the frying pan and on lids with automatic locking
- Compact Storage: Parts can be fully nested inside one another thereby saving space and masking easier for dishwasher loading
- Safety: the removable automatic locking handle ensures dual safety. With no projecting handle the cooking space is made safe meaning there is no risk of children's hands or aprons catching on it
- Assort handle colors and finishes are available
- Included: Glass lid and Pot
- Brushed Finish
- Inside grading
- Dishwasher safe
- Each pot includes one Long Handle
- Made in France. Glass on lid is made in Japan