Each elegant MIYABI Koh knife is crafted in Seki, Japan. There, MIYABI artisans merge rich Japanese tradition with expert German engineering and state-of-the-art steels to produce these ultimate kitchen knives.
Advanced FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 hardness on the Rockwell scale - provides unsurpassed corrosion and chip resistance. This cutting-edge steel ensures the hand-honed blades retain their impressive sharpness for a long time. Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardened process, the FRIODURx2 blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance.
The stunning blades are finished with a true katana edge, homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago, and feature an embossed MIYABI logo. Stylishly stamped with a silver mosaic pin, the exquisite octagon-shaped handle feels as good as it looks. The Pakkawood handle supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts - experience ergonomic perfection with each slice.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan.
- Manufactured from FC61 fine carbide stainless steel, Rockwell hardness 61.
- The ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cut edge retention, and corrosion resistance.
- Dimensions: 14.75 x 3 x 1 inches
- The hand-sharpened Honbazuke blade features scalpel-like sharpness.
- Authentic slim Japanese blade profile - 9.5 - 12 degree edge angle.