JK Adams creates quality cutting boards and other hand-crafted products for cooking and entertaining. JK Adams is committed to producing high-quality kitchen and housewares products by hand from North American hardwoods in Dorset, Vermont.
- This board is made for going out to the BBQ or bringing your roast to the family table.
- The undercut handles make carrying easier
- Flat surface is perfect for carving your favorite fall-off-the-bone ribs and grilled steaks
- Board features a generous wide and deep groove that ensures juices from carving will not fall off to the countertop or table where board is set
- Made of edge-grain maple wood
- J.K. Adams carving boards can be washed in warm, soapy water and then dried. It shouldn’t be left soaking in water. It is recommended to condition the board before the first use. A pack of mineral oil is included with each board. This process will ensure water slide off instead of soaking in.
- Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 1-in
- Made in Dorset, Vermont
- Lifetime warranty