JK Adams creates quality cutting boards and other hand-crafted products for cooking and entertaining. JK Adams is committed to producing high-quality kitchen and housewares products by hand from North American hardwoods in Dorset, Vermont.
- A Cherry End Grain Cutting Board with ebonized finish
- This Cherry end grain is blackened with an all-natural vinegar and steel wool application, which creates a chemical reaction in the wood to create the black finish. The finished with teak oil
The blackened finish is reactive to acidic foods such as citrus and vinegar
- End grain surface is durable and is the best for keeping your knives' edge nice and sharp
- Ergonomic side finger holes for carrying
- J.K. Adams carving boards can be washed in warm, soapy water and then dried. It shouldn’t be left soaking in water. It is recommended to condition the board before the first use. A pack of mineral oil is included with each board. This process will ensure water slide off instead of soaking in.
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 2-in
- Made in Dorset, Vermont
- Lifetime warranty