JK Adams creates quality cutting boards and other hand-crafted products for cooking and entertaining. JK Adams is committed to producing high-quality kitchen and housewares products by hand from North American hardwoods in Dorset, Vermont.
- A double use board with one side for carving and the other side for cutting
- One side features an indentation that cradles poultry or roasts so they do not slip when carved. Meant for carving poultry, its also great for other large, round items like pineapples, melons, eggplants, cabbages and more. This carving board will hold the average holiday turkey or weeknight roast chicken.
- The other side is a flat ample surface surrounded by generous wide and deep juice groove. Groove on both sides holds 1/2 cup of liquid
- Made of edge-grain maple wood
- J.K. Adams carving boards can be washed in warm, soapy water and then dried. It shouldn’t be left soaking in water. It is recommended to condition the board before the first use. A pack of mineral oil is included with each board. This process will ensure water slide off instead of soaking in.
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 1.25-in
- Made in Dorset, Vermont
- Lifetime warranty