JK Adams creates quality cutting boards and other hand-crafted products for cooking and entertaining. JK Adams is committed to producing high-quality kitchen and housewares products by hand from North American hardwoods in Dorset, Vermont.
- The perfect board for the gravy lover with groove, pooling well , and spout allow easy collection and pouring juices
- A double use board with one side for carving and the other side for cutting
- This reversible carving board has one side with a subtle indentation that cradles your poultry or roast for ease of carving with a juice groove and pour spout. The reverse side is flat with a juice groove.
- The pour spout on both sides of the board will make it easy to collect the juices to create your favorite gravies and sauces.
- Made of edge-grain maple wood from sustainably grown USA and Canadian hardwoods
- J.K. Adams carving boards can be washed in warm, soapy water and then dried. It shouldn’t be left soaking in water. It is recommended to condition the board before the first use. A pack of mineral oil is included with each board. This process will ensure water slide off instead of soaking in.
- Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 1-in
- Made in Dorset, Vermont
- Lifetime warranty