The Sette Series debuts a revolutionary new grinding technology. Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, this technology sets a new standard in simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design.
A unique, built-in, convertible device holder allows the user to grind directly into a portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices.
- Device Holder & Grounds Bin: A built-in convertible holder, unique to the Sette Series, allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (V60, Clever, Able Kone, etc.). The rubber sleeves on the arms are fully rotational allowing you the option to position them in a way that best suits the tool/brew-method you are using. The arms can accommodate portafilters from sizes 49mm to 58mm and the holder includes an integrated hook for stability.
- Grind Adjustment: The Sette has a macro adjust of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A step-less micro adjusts with 9 indicators, allows the user to easily dial in a perfect espresso. The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment.
- Dimensions: The Sette Series is designed with a small footprint (like our other models) ideal for home kitchens, offices, brew bars and catering.
- Cleaning: The cone burr is easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
- Motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor drives the Sette. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- Burrs: 40 mm Steel by Etzinger
- Bean Hopper Capacity:10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
- Dimensions: 5.11" x 15.74" x 9.44"
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power: 290 Watts